GrantConnect is the Commonwealth Government's whole-of-government grant information system. It is a centralised web-based facility for information on:
- forecast opportunities (upcoming grants)
- grant opportunities and Guidelines (current grants, open for application)
- grant awards (previously awarded grants)
- Access GrantConnect at www.grants.gov.au.
- Email GrantConnect@Finance.gov.au for further information.
GrantConnect provides a free, simple and effective service for all potential grant applicants to find and access grant opportunities and related documentation. Anyone can sign up to receive notification of all new Commonwealth grant opportunities, relevant to their interests, as they are published.
Grant agreement templates
Finance has developed a suite of whole-of-government grant agreement templates to assist entities when entering into grants:
The Commonwealth Grants Rules and Guidelines do not mandate any reporting requirements for grant recipients. Any reporting requirements will be outlined in the grant agreement. This will include appropriate performance and other information. This information is important to achieving government policy outcomes. As well as help evaluate whether a grant opportunity has achieved the desired results and achieved value for money.